Rose State College Learning Resources Center LRC 119
6420 S.E. 15th Street
Midwest City, OK 73110-2799
Telephone: (405) 733-7402
Fax: (405) 736-0260
Other Professional Experience Professional Affiliations Service
Special Projects Librarian, Rose State College,
2010 to present.
Director, Lawson Terrorism Information Center,
Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism, 2000-2010
Assistant Archivist, Oklahoma City National
Library Director, Oklahoma Christian University,
Assistant Archivist, State Archives of Oklahoma,
Adjunct Professor, University of Central
Oklahoma, 2010 to present.
Adjunct Professor, Oklahoma State University/OKC
- American Library Association
- Oklahoma Library Association
- Special Library Association
- Medical Library Association
- Society of American Archivists
- Society of Southwest Archivists
- National Sheriffs' Association, Committee on Weapons of
- Terrorism Working Group, Oklahoma City Office of the
- International Network of Fire Information Reference
Service and Involvement
- President-Oklahoma Chapter of the Special Libraries
- Board of Directors-Oklahoma Historical Records Advisory
Board, appointed by Governor's Keating and Henry, 1996-present.
- Served on the Legislative Compensation Board, appointed
by Governor Keating, 1995-1996.
- Served on the Education Committee of the Oklahoma City
- Volunteer for the Oklahoma City National Memorial and
the National Park Service.
- Life Time Member of the OSU and OU Alumni
- Board of Directors-Central Oklahoma Chapter of the OSU
- Served as President of the OSU College of Education
Alumni Association Board of Directors and continue serving on Board.
- Served on the Oklahoma Regional Advisory Council for
the National Network of Libraries of Medicine.
- Host Committee Member-Winter Tales, Oklahoma City Arts
- Treasurer for the SOLO Division of the National Special
Awards and Honors
- Achieved academic rank of Professor, Oklahoma Christian
- Employee of the Year, Oklahoma Christian University,
- AMIGOS Bibliographic Council Research Fellowship, 1991.
- McAlester Scottish Rite Educational Foundation Research
- Robison, Brad and Greta, Marlatt. "Libraries
in the War on Terrorism," ONLINE,
September/October, 2006 pp. 39-42.
- Robison, Brad, Brian K. Houghton and James O.
Ellis. "National Counterterrorism Library: Unique Information
Resources at MIPT," Reference Librarian, 79/80 (2002/2003) pp. 335-342.
- "Tying Together Lessons Learned from New York
City, Oklahoma City and Washington, D.C." National Summit on
Bio-Terrorism for Public Health Officials. Washington, D.C., January
- "The Oklahoma City Memorial Institute for the
Prevention of Terrorism," AMIGOS Member Conference, Dallas,
Texas, May, 3, 2002.
- "Religious Fundamentalism and Its Relationship to
Terrorism," Christian Scholars Conference, Oklahoma Christian
University, July 19, 2002.
- "Buried Treasure in Oklahoma Libraries: The
Memorial Institute Library," Oklahoma Library Association
Annual Conference, Oklahoma City, OK, March 27, 2003.
- "Impact of Terrorism in the Information
Age," International Network for Fire Information and Reference
Exchange Annual Conference, Oklahoma City, OK, May 7, 2003.
- "The Oklahoma City Memorial Library and Terrorism
Institute," Christian College Librarian's Annual Conference, Oklahoma
Christian University, Oklahoma City, OK, May 15, 2003.
- "Serving the Nation's Terrorism Information
Needs," Federal Depository Library Conference, Washington, D.C.
October 20, 2004.
- "Archived Information: What Can Be Made
Public," National Library Board of Singapore Executive Management
Program. Singapore, April 10, 2006.
- "Lessons Learned and Other Knowledge Bases
Available through the National Memorial Institute for the Prevention of
Terrorism," InFIRE Conference, Swedish Rescue Services Agency,
Karlstad, Sweden, June 19, 2006.
- "War on Terrorism: What Information Resources Are
Out There: An Evaluation of Sites, Publishers and Collections,"
Federal Depository Library Conference, Washington, D.C., October 15, 2007.
- "The Oklahoma City Bombing: An Historical
Perspective," Tarleton State University, Stephenville, Texas,
Department of Social Work, Sociology and Criminal Justice. Public
lecture, February 6, 2008.
- Terrorism and Security: What Information is Out
There," The Defense Technical Information Center Annual Conference,
Alexandria, Virginia, April 8, 2008.
- Ed.D. Higher Education
1991, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma. Dissertation:
"Effects of Automation on Academic Libraries."
- M.A. History, 1981, University of
Central Oklahoma, Edmond, Oklahoma.
- M.L.S. Library Science, 1974, University of
Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma.
- B.A. History, 1973, Oklahoma State
University, Stillwater, Oklahoma.