Information Matrix Camp
An information science/library
for Oklahoma middle school students 2011-2012
I'm sure there will be a growing list of things to bring as the staff plans and thinks of them--
· wristwatch (or pocket watch) -- We'll be on a tight timeframe some days, and you'll need to be able to stick to the schedule.
· camera (if you have one) -- We'll see some great sights, and you may want photos. (Some libraries do not allow cameras.) If you have a cord to transfer the pictures to the computer, bring that, too.
· swim suit
· casual clothing (However, we'll be in air conditioned rooms and bus most of the time. You may want a light jacket or sweater, if you're inclined to be cold.)
· soft drinks -- Bring money for soft drinks, if you have to have them. Several parents asked that we not provide too many of them. In the mornings and afternoons we will have water and snacks available. Our lunch outings will have a variety of drinks.
· tennis shoes (We will be walking a lot.) (Flip flops may be worn at the pool, but not on the excursions.)
· cell phones and iPods are ok. They will not be appropriate during group activities.
Last updated March 22, 2012